Advance Restoration Remediation Resolves Mold Problems in Annapolis
For more than 20 years, Annapolis businesses and homeowners have relied on the experts at Advance Restoration Remediation to permanently eliminate their mold and water issues. From small residential issues to significant commercial contaminations, our skilled professionals can resolve any mold or water damage problem. A certified and licensed, service-oriented firm with decades of industry experience, our focus is on expedient, complete mold testing and removal.
Fun facts about Annapolis:
- Annapolis has the largest collection of 18th-century architecture in the United States—including five of America’s finest Georgian mansions—all in a small urban area.
- Annapolis’s historic downtown became the country’s first National Historic Landmark District. It was named as such by the U.S. Department of the Interior in 1966.
- Four signers of the Declaration of Independence resided in Annapolis. Three—William Paca, Samuel Chase, and Charles Carroll—lived here in 1776; the fourth, Thomas Stone, moved here in the 1780s.
- Annapolis’s present City Dock/Ego Alley cove has shrunk to a fraction of its former size-due to natural deposits of silt and debris as well as deliberate filling-in.
- Annapolis’s St. John’s College is thought to be the first in Maryland to be racially integrated in modern times (with the admission of Martin Dyer in 1948). Francis Scott Key, author of “The Star-Spangled Banner,” was a much earlier student.
- Maryland’s state capitol, begun in 1772, is the oldest state capitol in continuous legislative use. It is topped by the largest free-standing wooden dome in America.
- John Paul Jones really is buried in the Naval Academy Chapel. His 21-ton sarcophagus lies in a crypt beneath the sanctuary, which is open to visitors.
- Annapolis bears the unofficial title of “The Sailing Capital of the United States”
- As an eastern seaboard city, Annapolis frequently has humid weather, making it prone to water and mold issues.
Keep Your Home and Family Safe
Mold contamination is a verified serious health risk and its immediate removal is critical. Safe, effective remediation involves a number of protective measures, so rely on professionals to resolve your mold issues. Advance Restoration Remediation offers the full spectrum of specialized indoor air quality services, including:
- Mold inspections and mold testing
- Complete mold removal and mold restoration services
- Post-remediation report preparation
- Final clearance mold testing
- Water removal
- Water damage restoration services
- HVAC cleaning services
- HVAC decontamination
- Lead removal services
- Restoration and contracting services
- Asbestos Testing
Ten Reasons Why Advance Restoration Remediation is the Best:
- We possess over 70 years of combined mold removal and water damage restoration experience.
- We conduct comprehensive mold inspections and mold testing to determine its precise location and to develop the most effective remediation solution for each client’s specific problem.
- Proper containment and removal of mold growth is essential to preventing further spreading and air contamination. Our procedures and protocols established by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), along with our own proven proprietary technologies
- Our successes are verified through comprehensive final clearance testing.
- Advance Mold Remediation employs a specialized team that includes certified, highly trained inspectors, environmental scientists and mold abatement technicians.
- All technicians are directly employed by Advance Restoration Remediation; we never use subcontractors.
- We deliver mold removal services customized to fit specific needs, servicing a broad spectrum of facilities including residential, commercial, government, REO and foreclosure services.
- We provide personalized service to our clients, addressing their mold, water, or fire restoration issues in a timely manner and at an affordable price.
- Customer service is our highest priority. We strive for 100% satisfaction on each and every job entrusted to us.
- Advance Mold Remediation’s contracting division employees have building, restoration, and a variety of construction skills, enabling us to quickly repair damaged structures after mold or water has been removed.
Resolve Your Mold Problems For Good
It’s easy to see why Advance Restoration Remediation’s client list continues to grow so quickly in Annapolis. For attic mold removal to basement mold removal and everything in between, one call to Advance Restoration Remediation does it all.
If you are concerned about mold in your workplace or home, Advance Restoration Remediation can help. Please contact us today for a free mold inspection or to schedule an appointment with one of our mold removal experts.
Call us today at 1.877. 411.MOLD (6653).