Do you have kitchen mold? If yes, it is time to eliminate that kitchen mold by hiring a Baltimore mold remediation contractor.
Every residential property is vulnerable to mold spores. Mold growth occurs when moisture problems are not immediately resolved.
The kitchen is one area of the home where mold spores can rapidly grow. Kitchen molds predominately grow around the sink, kitchen countertops and the kitchen backsplashes.
How is kitchen mold detrimental to your home?
Kitchen mold devalues your home. Home value plummets because kitchen mold disfigures the appearance of the kitchen and kitchen mold is a major health and safety hazard.
Keeping the kitchen as dry as possible can prevent mold redevelopment. This means wiping down counters and the skin after preparing food and washing dishes. You may event want to consider a kitchen dehumidifier to keep the kitchen air as dry as possible.
How will Advance Mold Environment eliminate kitchen mold for you?
- Advance Mold Environment will inspect your kitchen for any moisture sources and eliminate those moisture sources.
- Our mold specialists will contain the mold spores so they will not spread further throughout your home.
- We will remove the mold from the mold-contaminated areas.
- We will clean your kitchen surfaces with mold remediation products to prevent mold growth for good.
Here are the most common cases of kitchen mold:
- Refrigerator drip tray
- The garbage disposal
- The interior of the refrigerator
- Black mold (stachybotrys chartarum) in the kitchen sink
When kitchen mold is unresolved, home occupants can suffer from severe illness and allergies.
Have your mold assessments and mold removal completed today by the Advance Mold Pros. We are here to prevent mold from returning.
Advance Mold Environment, a mold remediation and environment restoration company, can inspect your home or commercial business for asbestos, mold and lead exposure, water damage restoration services, and more.
For professional help and questions on remediation, contact Advance Mold Remediation by calling 1-877-411-MOLD or click here today!