Mold is bad enough in the home. When it enters commercial buildings and schools, it can cause major problems. We’ve already seen how it can affect student performance. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has published this list to prevent mold in buildings. Here are some of the important items:
- Keep drip pans to any equipment clean, unobstructed and flowing properly.
- Adhere to scheduled HVAC and building inspections and maintenance.
- Combat condensation by raising surface temperature or lowering humidity.
- Insulation and air circulation can raise surface temperature.
- Ventilation and dehumidifiers can reduce humidity.
We service commercial as well as residential customers. If you believe you building has a mold problem contact us right away.