When Mold is a Problem, Call on Advance Restoration Remediation.
Residents of Clarksville have relied on the experts at Advance Restoration Remediation to permanently eliminate their mold and water issues for over 20 years. As a licensed and certified firm with unmatched industry experience, our focus is on efficient, comprehensive mold testing and removal. From small residential problems to extensive commercial facility contaminations, our skilled professionals can resolve any mold or water damage problem.
Did You Know…
- The community is named for William Clark, a farmer who owned much of the land on which the community now lies and served as a postal stop.
- Some of the most expensive homes on the East Coast are located in or around the town, whose property values are among the highest in the country.
- Compared to the rest of the country, Clarksville (zip 21029)’s cost of living is 87.40% higher than the U.S. average.
- As an eastern seaboard town, Clarksville’s climate can be damp and humid, making water and mold issues common.
Solutions for Every Indoor Air Quality Issue
Don’t risk your health or the health of loved ones by letting a mold problem go untreated. Some types of mold can cause serious health issues to anyone who is exposed to its toxic spores. Safe, effective remediation involves a number of protective measures, so it’s important to hire trained professionals to resolve your mold issues. Advance Mold Remediation offers a full array of specialized indoor air quality services, including:
- Mold inspections and mold testing
- Complete mold removal and mold restoration services
- Post-remediation report preparation
- Final clearance mold testing
- Water removal
- Water damage restoration services
- HVAC cleaning services
- HVAC decontamination
- Lead removal services
- Restoration and contracting services
- Asbestos Testing
Why Does Clarksville Choose Advance Restoration Remediation?
- Advance Restoration Remediation employs a specialized team that includes certified, highly trained inspectors, environmental scientists and mold abatement technicians.
- All technicians are directly employed by Advance Restoration Remediation; we never use subcontractors.
- We have more than 70 years of combined mold removal and water damage restoration experience.
- We conduct complete mold inspections and mold testing to determine its precise location and to develop the most effective remediation solution for each client’s specific problem.
- Our procedures and protocols established by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), along with our own proven proprietary technologies.
- Our successes are confirmed through complete final clearance testing.
- We deliver mold removal services customized to fit specific needs, servicing a broad spectrum of facilities including residential, commercial, government, REO and foreclosure services.
- Customer service is our highest priority. We address mold, water or fire restoration issues in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. We strive for 100% satisfaction on each and every job entrusted to us
- At Advance Restoration Remediation, our contracting division employees have building, restoration, and a variety of construction skills, enabling us to quickly repair damaged structures after mold or water has been removed.
Worried You Have a Mold Problem?
If mold or water is a problem in your home or place of business, we can help. From attic mold removal to basement mold and everywhere in between, one call to Advance Restoration Remediation does it all. Please contact us today for a free mold inspection or to schedule an appointment with one of our mold removal experts.
Call us today at 1.877. 411.MOLD (6653).