Ellicott City Turns To Advance Restoration Remediation
It’s no wonder that Homeowners and businesses in Ellicott City have relied on the experts at Advance Restoration Remediation to permanently eliminate their mold and water issues for more than 20 years. As a certified and licensed, service-oriented firm with decades of industry experience, our focus is on fast, thorough mold testing and removal. From small residential issues to extensive commercial contaminations, our skilled professionals can resolve any mold or water damage problem.
Ellicott City Fun Facts;
· As of the 2000 U.S. Census, Ellicott City surpassed Towson, Maryland, as the largest unincorporated county seat in the country.
· Ellicott City is listed amongst America’s most affluent communities and is located Howard County, the third wealthiest county in the United States according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
· Since 2005, Ellicott City has been ranked four times among the top “20 Best Places to Live in the United States” byMoney and CNNMoney.com.
· In 1867, a city charter was secured for Ellicott’s Mills, and the name was changed to “Ellicott City”. The only chartered city in the county, Ellicott City lost its charter in 1935 and was designated a historic district by the county in 1973.
· Like Rome, Ellicott City is claimed to be built on seven hills. These hills lie southeast of the Historic District, which is on the banks of the Patapsco River. Continuing the Rome analogy, the small tributary of the Patapsco that forms the narrow valley followed by Main Street is named the Tiber River. Several deep stream valleys converge at this location, which increases the risk of flooding but at the same time creates the town’s dramatic heights.
- Located along the eastern seaboard, Ellicott City’s climate can be damp and humid, making water and mold issues more prevalent.
Keep Your Home and Family Safe
Mold contamination has been confirmed as a serious health risk and its immediate removal is critical. Safe, effective remediation involves a number of protective measures, so it’s important to hire trained professionals to resolve your mold issues. Advance Restoration Remediation offers a complete array of specialized indoor air quality services, including:
- Mold inspections and mold testing
- Complete mold removal and mold restoration services
- Post-remediation report preparation
- Final clearance mold testing
- Water removal
- Water damage restoration services
- HVAC cleaning services
- HVAC decontamination
- Lead removal services
- Restoration and contracting services
- Asbestos Testing
Top Ten Reasons Why Ellicott City Chooses Advance Restoration Remediation:
- Customer service is our highest priority. We strive for 100% satisfaction on each and every job entrusted to us.
- We provide personalized service to our clients, addressing their mold, water, or fire restoration issues in a timely manner and at an affordable price.
- We deliver mold removal services customized to fit specific needs, servicing a broad spectrum of facilities including residential, commercial, government, REO and foreclosure services.
- We conduct comprehensive mold inspections and mold testing to determine its precise location and to develop the most effective remediation solution for each client’s specific problem.
- Proper containment and removal of mold growth is essential to preventing further spreading and air contamination. Our procedures and protocols established by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), along with our own proven proprietary technologies
- Our successes are verified through comprehensive final clearance testing.
- Advance Restoration Remediation employs a specialized team that includes certified, highly trained inspectors, environmental scientists and mold abatement technicians.
- All technicians are directly employed by Advance Restoration Remediation; we never use subcontractors.
- Advance Restoration Remediation’s contracting division employees have building, restoration, and a variety of construction skills, enabling us to quickly repair damaged structures after mold or water has been removed.
- We possess over 70 years of combined mold removal and water damage restoration experience.
Say Goodbye to Mold…for Good
For attic mold removal to basement mold removal and everything in between, one call to Advance Restoration Remediation does it all. No wonder our client list continues to grow so quickly in Ellicott City.
If you are concerned about mold in your home or place of business, Advance Restoration Remediation can help. Please contact us today for a free mold inspection or to schedule an appointment with one of our mold removal experts.
Call us today at 1.877. 411.MOLD (6653).